This small Kydex law enforcement / military tourniquet case can hold a SOF-T® Wide Tourniquet. It can be mounted to your duty/patrol/pistol belt either vertically or horizontally, or you can utilize the MOLLE version and mount it to any MOLLE webbing. The case has a red cross patch to identify it as medical equipment and allows you to carry the life-saving equipment you need on your belt where it belongs. The design of the case puts the tourniquet handle close to your body to reduce snagging of catching. The strength and retention of Kydex allows the tourniquet to be held tightly in place with no straps or covers, but allows swift removal by grabbing and pulling the exposed handle. The case can also be mounted to a Safariland Drop Leg Shroud using the exisiting holes using 2 screws on one side of the case (Screws Not Included).
Available with or without the SOF-T Wide Tourniquet
- Holds SOF-T® Tourniquet (Gen 3 Wide)
- .093 Vacuum Formed Kydex Material
- First Aid Red Cross Identifier Patch Included
- Hardware can be positioned for vertical or horizontal mounting
- Available for Duty Belt (Blade-Tech TekLok Belt Attachment fits up to a 2.25" belt) or Molle Attachment (Blade-Tech MolleLok Attachment)
- Can be mounted to a Safariland Drop Leg Shroud (Hardware not Included)
All of Eleven 10's products are proudly MADE IN THE USA (the Blade-Tech mounting hardware are imported).