A colorful outdoor knife with Swedish FireSteel® fire starter. The Swedish FireKnife™ is a collaboration between Light My Fire and Mora of Sweden, and we could hardly have picked a better partner. Mora has made top-notch knives for 120 years.
But this is more than just an extremely sharp, flexible, and sturdy all-around knife: the handle contains a fire starter. In other words, you can gut and clean a fish, split kindling and light a campfire with one single handy tool.
- Mora of Sweden makes this flexible and sturdy blade of Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel with a Scandinavian grind.
- Sturdy, half-tang blade.
- High-friction, anti-slip rubber handle.
- Polypropylene sheath with drain hole and belt clip.
- Includes an original Swedish FireSteel® Scout fire starter to be used with the specially ground back of the knife—lasts approximately 3,000 strikes.
- Reliable performance at all altitudes and in cold weather—2,980°C (5,400°F) spark.