The second generation Swedish FireSteel 2.0® comes with an improved striker that makes it even easier to build a fire in any weather and at any altitude. It has a new design, a flexible cord and a built-in emergency whistle.
- Reliable performance at all altitudes and in cold weather—2,980°C (5,400°F) spark.
- Durable—lasts approximately 12,000 strikes.
- Ignites all tinder and can be used for campfires, gas stoves, and gas barbecues.
- Works equally well when wet.
- Striker handle includes a built-in emergency whistle.
- Bright spark can be used as an emergency signal.